- About Extreme Networks
- Extreme Networks Ignite
The Microsoft Skype for Business environment is made up of multiple devices including mobile phones, office phones, voice mail, web conferencing, fax, email, instant messaging, and video all requiring a low latency, resilient and optimised network foundation to run over.
The network needs to be capable of handling increased volumes of voice, video and collaboration traffic plus scale to support growth: that’s why Microsoft have certified Extreme Networks as an Infrastructure that is qualified to satisfy the unique “real-time” requirements presented by UCC.
So what makes Extreme the right network infrastructure choice?
- PROVEN: Microsoft Qualified: Certified by Microsoft as a vendor of choice. Extreme Networks have undertaken a joint test programme to ensure that Extreme provides the perfect platform for Microsoft Skype for Business.
- CHOICE: of connectivity, wired or wireless. A wide choice of connectivity options are offered by Extremes portfolio.
- USER EXPERIENCE: benefit from a high performance, network foundation that ensures endpoints, devices, and users receive a high quality experience
- RESILIENT: Resiliency, in the unlikely event of component or connectivity failure, a range of redundancy options , supported by a fault tolerant Extreme network which can provide a sub 50 millisecond recovery makes Extreme a great choice.
- SCALABLE: Extreme Networks products are designed to make expanding and scaling your business simple.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Extreme Networks provides your network with superior performance, which will cope with the throughput, providing confidence as demands on your network increase.
- CONTROL: Identity management, giving visibility and control over who is doing what, where, when and with which device.
- MOBILITY: when deploying Skype for Business in a virtualised environment, Extreme make the management simple. With a feature called XNV, Extreme users benefit from being able to manage inventory, location history and make provisioning simple.
Introducing the X440: ready for Skype for Business!
The Summit X440 series extends the intelligence, insight and control of Extreme Networks XOS to the edge in a compact, cost effective series of stackable switches.
- Extreme XOS Operating System: robust, modular operating system helps ensure uptime with process isolation, monitoring and automatic restart.
- QoS: advanced traffic management helps ensure quality of experience for Skype for Business applications
- PoE/PoE+: connect and power your Skype for Business devices and WiFi access points.
- Comprehensive Security: identity aware security allows fine grained insight and control
- SummitStack: reduce management overhead by combining switches into one logical unit
- Redundant Power: available redundant power supply contributes to better reliability
What are the Partner benefits?
- Open up NEW DISCUSSIONS: is your network ready for Skype for Business? Will your network be able to cope with the bandwidth that video collaboration and real-time communication requires?
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: with a heritage selling into Data Centre’s and Internet Exchanges, you can be confident that Extreme Networks technology will be built to stand the toughest of tests.
- PLUG AND PLAY: technology allowing lower deployment costs. Features such as Universal Port allows enterprises to add new devices in a non-disruptive plug-and-play fashion. It allows dynamic configuration of voice VLANs and QoS.
- INTIMATE: no longer lost in the crowd, unlike other vendors, your relationship with Extreme Networks is highly valued, providing you with the support and coorperation you need to be successful.
Improved MARGIN retention: as opportunity to differentiate rather a “me too battle over price”.
- ONE STOP SHOP: with the only Gold Certified Skype for Business Distributor
What are the Customer benefits?
- CONFIDENCE: that an Extreme solution will be a high scalability, lower total cost of ownership, future proofed investment.
- TRUST: working with a vendor you can trust.
- LOWER TCO: reducing your CAPEX and OPEX, energy efficient technology, support services offering real value for money, reduced management costs.
- OPEN ARCHITECTURE: provides confidence that the investment is interoperable with other vendor products.
Choose Partner LevelChoose which Partner Level you wish to achieve:
Get in touchContact our Extreme team at Westcon, who can help you with getting through the sales and technically training requirements depending upon your chosen Partner Level.
Complete the form to get a call back from Westcon:
Get DemonstratingAccess our special Skype for Business Proof of Concept Offer
Trial Extreme Network PoE switches with MS Skype for Business now and receive up to 65% off list. A massive saving and an ideal way of getting to know how Extreme Networks provide a robust, reliable, secure infrastructure for Microsoft Skype for Business.