Wi-Fi that scales beyond the crowd delivering exceptional user experiences
Your wireless network is critical
70+% of global wireless traffic traverses Wi-Fi
317% increase in wearable shipments in 2013 (IDC)
The benefits of IdentiFi
• Add/move/change a user without touching the infrastructure — no VLANs required.
• Upgrade APs without changing controllers.
• Interoperability with any network.
• Expedite AP implementation with zero-touch initialisation.
• Manage the network easily through the intuitive dashboard.
• Deliver more applications and throughput with fewer APs. Everyone in a big crowd gets connected.
• Wired-like performance for the all Wi-Fi office.
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE
IdentiFi provides simultaneous AP and Controller bridging without the need for multiple SSID’s, reducing complexity while reducing network latency.
High availability with sub-second failover built into the product at no additional cost.
• Encryption & authentication to protect data and validate users.
• Policy to define user actions and WIPS/WIDS to eliminate threats.
• Comprehensive data collection for forensics/compliance.
Gain insight into user activity, security parameters and traffic patterns for improved user experience.
Where does it all fit?
Why IdentiFi in challenging environments?
“We have a large number of mission-critical devices on our high-density wireless network, including workstations on wheels, mobile image intensifiers, blood dispensing fridges, handheld devices and VoIP cordless telephone handsets. These are in addition to the computers, tablets and smartphones you’d expect. Our wireless infrastructure needs to meet the demands of all our users, including hospital staff, patients and visitors, and IdentiFi’s proven performance capability and adaptable architecture enables us to do this, delivering a high-functioning ICT network for the best patient care and user experience.”
Jason Bincalar, deputy director of ICT at Bart’s Health