In a recent press release, AudioCodes announced the expansion of its One Voice for Lync offering with the AudioCodes Once Voice Operations Center, a comprehensive suite of management tools designed for managing large-scale unified communications networks.
- uniform management and operation of AudioCodes product portfolio
- reduced OPEX for operators of large scale, global unified communications networks (including Microsoft Lync)
- a holistic and integrative approach to complete life-cycle management of AudioCodes powered VoIP networks
Reaction to the announcement has been very positive. Jon Martin, General Manager UC Portfolio & Professional Services, BT Global Services stated, “The ability to roll out and deploy a large global enterprise network, greatly depends on the right set of tools for operating and managing it,” and continued “AudioCodes’ comprehensive vision of operational efficiency in network management, certainly boosts the power of their One Voice for Lync offering.”
The One Voice Operations Center includes two important new applications to simplify the installation and configuration of AudioCodes’ products.
- SBC Configuration Wizard – A user-friendly tool aimed at assisting engineers in setting up AudioCodes SBCs rapidly and smoothly. Using the Wizard, you can have your AudioCodes SBC up and running in less than 5 minutes! The SBC Configuration Wizard is currently in beta and is available to be registered through AudioCodes partners for testing free of charge for the duration of the trial. Click here to download.
- SBA Pro Connect – A powerful tool for centralized mass installation and updates of AudioCodes Mediant Survivable Branch Appliances (SBAs):
- Mass Microsoft Cumulative Updates (CU)
- Mass Microsoft Lync SBA version upgrades
- Progress monitoring and notification
- Allow scheduled installation
- Perform mass upgrades on all or selected devices
AudioCodes will be showcasing its entire One Voice for Microsoft Lync portfolio of products and solutions at the Connected Business event, Booth #H817, taking place in London on March 4-5, 2014. Stop by to meet the team.
Visit the AudioCodes website for more information on AudioCodes One Voice for Lync offering of products and services.