AudioCodes One Voice for Lync program is a unified product and services offering designed to help resellers and system integrators simplify and accelerate voice-enablement of Microsoft Lync implementations. One Voice for Lync is a comprehensive package that encompasses the major network elements, software applications and professional services required to successfully implement voice communications within Lync environments.
Nimrod Borovsky, VP of Unified Communications at AudioCodes, explains, “With our ‘AudioCodes One Voice for Microsoft Lync’ initiative, we streamline Lync voice project implementations by offering a one-stop shop for voice products with one point of contact for all voice support issues, and one trusted partner for voice-related expertise and professional services.”
The One Voice for Lync program includes a variety of products that are fully qualifiedby Microsoft for interoperability with Lync:
- High-definition IP Phones – The AudioCodes 400HD series of Lync-compatible IP phones offers enhanced voice quality and clarity for Lync users. The phones’ wide range of essential business features, reliability and certified interoperability make them the perfect choice for any Lync deployment.
- Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs) – AudioCodes family of Mediant E-SBCs includes a range of scalable platforms enabling secure and reliable interconnection between Lync, existing IP-PBXs and SIP Trunking services. The Mediant SBC family enables SIP connectivity with wide-ranging interoperability, enhanced perimeter defense against security attacks, and advanced voice quality monitoring and policing.
- Enhanced Media Gateways – AudioCodes Mediant Media Gateways enable seamless integration between Microsoft Lync, the PSTN and legacy PBXs. The Mediant gateways support a wide range of analog and digital telephony interfaces and are available in a variety of port densities.
- Survivable & Resilient Branch Appliances (SBA/RBA) – AudioCodes SBAs deliver branch office survivability for medium to large-sized Lync locations. Running on top of the AudioCodes Mediant E-SBC or Media Gateway, the SBAs maintain voice communications at the branch office when communication with the central Lync servers is lost. AudioCodes RBA solutions for small branch offices use redundant WAN links to ensure uninterrupted connectivity with the central Lync servers.
One Voice for Lync also includes software applications for increased productivity and system management:
- Voice Applications such as call recording, fax-to-email and branch auto-attendant to complement Lync’s native functionality
- Management Applications including AudioCodes Element Management System (EMS) for device management and Session Experience Manager (SEM) for voice quality monitoring
A crucial component of AudioCodes One Voice for Lync program is the wide range of pre and post-sales professional services available to assist system integrators and resellers throughout the process of deploying Lync voice services. Resellers and system integrators can pick and choose the services they need from AudioCodes to complement their own offerings and extend their geographical reach.
Many resellers and system integrators are familiar with the benefits offered by unified communications in general and Lync in particular. One Voice for Lync simplifies the voice enablement of Lync deployments thanks to its comprehensive mix of products and services. With the increasing variety and complexity of enterprise networks, this new offering clears the way for system integrators to help their customers successfully migrate to Microsoft Lync.
For more information regarding AudioCodes’ offerings for Lync please visit the AudioCodes page.